Blackwater Valley Countryside Partnership
Our Customer Care promise to you
Blackwater Valley Countryside Partnership staff are committed to ensuring that you enjoy visiting the Valley and that your suggestions for improving and enhancing the Path and our sites will be carefully considered and acted upon wherever possible.
- Staff will be helpful and polite at all times, offering to find an answer for you if they themselves do not know it.
- The majority of staff will wear an easily identifiable uniform and use a marked Blackwater Valley Countryside Partnership vehicle.
- Volunteers working on behalf of BVCP are expected to meet the same standards as staff but may need to refer you to a member of staff to help you.
- We will acknowledge your queries, comments or complaints within five working days of receiving them here, telling you how long it will take to give you a full reply if we cannot do so within that time. We will do our best to respond within 20 days.
- We will provide up-to-date information about the Path and our sites on our website and through leaflets. A large print version of the latter can be provided upon request.
- The Blackwater Path and our sites are maintained to ensure that they meet Health & Safety standards, providing a safe and accessible environment. Please report any problem on 01252 331353 and we will do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- When we are unable to offer a service, we will give reasons and a timescale for when services can be resumed.
Comments, Suggestions, Compliments
If you would like to comment on any aspect of your visit – or leave a compliment - please contact the office. We will implement suggestions wherever possible.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your visit, please contact us so that we have the opportunity to put matters right.
The Manager, Ash Lock Cottage, Government Road, Aldershot GU11 2PS.
Tel: 01252 331353. email firstname.lastname@example.org